Join our talent pool
Due to continued growth, we are always looking for additional people to join our team. If Geographical Information Systems are your specialism and passion, then we would love to hear from you. Whilst we are not currently recruiting or interviewing for the roles below, please register with us to express your interest in future opportunities with Esri UK
We are a thriving company that offers its employees the security of working for a financially sound, market-leading, mapping technology company. We encourage collaboration and truly value the individual contributions each person makes, rewarding them with a generous bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits package.
- GIS Consultants
- GIS Analysts
- GIS Developers
- Internal Sales Consultants
- Account Managers
- Customer Success Managers
- Business Development Managers
- GIS Project Managers
- GIS Graduate Consultants
We are keen to consider candidates with a range of experience, however some of the key things we always look for are
- Expertise in GIS, ideally with experience of ArcGIS across various platforms
- The ability to build good relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Excellent computer and internet skills
- Goal orientated, able to work effectively with the team to help us achieve targets
- Proactive and inquisitive, always seeking better ways of working
- Passionate about helping customers find the right solutions for their businesses
Because of the types of data and clients we work with, all our positions require successful candidates to undergo a basic security clearance and to have current, unrestricted entitlement to work in the UK.
Locations are role dependent, you could be working from home, or based at least some days every week at one of our offices in Aylesbury, Cambridge or Edinburgh. All our offices are easy to reach by both public transport and car and are within a short walk of central shopping and dining areas.
Please note that you will only be contacted if and when we have a potentially suitable role. You should still apply if you see a vacancy advertised you are interested in.
Esri UK are an equal opportunity employer - we recognise the importance and value of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and the benefits that this can bring to both our employees and our customers
- Pay Type Salary