Content Services Consultant / GIS Consultant (Content)
Are you knowledgeable about spatial data? Would you like a really interesting and varied role where you can use your GIS knowledge to inspire others and solve real-life problems? Apply today to join our Content team as a Content Services Consultant
This is a great opportunity to join Esri UK as a Content Services Consultant / GIS consultant, interacting with our customers to help them find solutions and liaising with our data suppliers to help find the right data sources. Your key responsibilities would include:
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise showing our customers and the wider business how data can be analysed and presented with Esri technology to solve their problems
- Inspire our customers with your knowledge about the range of spatial and statistical data available through Esri UK, increasing usage and adoption
- Contribute and collaborate - provide technical and commercial input, including demonstrations, presentations, quotes and advice, to support marketing campaigns, customer meetings and sales
- Support our teams - help identify and create additional materials to better support our sales teams
- Develop relationships with our data partners to understand how their products are used, are licenced and how to make them available through ArcGIS
- Learn: continue to increase your knowledge and expertise about spatial and statistical data products and your awareness of relevant wider data collection and analysis trends
This would be a great career move if you
Already have experience working with spatial data (essential), ideally in a commercial environment where you may have also gained some understanding of data licensing, and
- You are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about spatial data sources and offerings
- Have previously used GIS technology (essential), combining data to analyse and solve commercial, economic, environmental and social problems
- Are looking for a role with real opportunities, where you can continue to develop your spatial data skills and knowledge
- Are technically minded and customer focussed
- Like having customer contact and can build great business relationships
- Can listen, evaluate and translate a customer’s business goals, objectives, suggesting the right content solutions
- Are curious, inquisitive and enthusiastic about problem solving
- Can work in the UK and are happy to undergo a basic security clearance.
We will reward you with
Location is flexible. We are open to hybrid working or home based within the UK (depending on your experience). We have offices in either Edinburgh, Aylesbury or Cambridge. We work virtual-first with most of our customers, however some travel to customer sites, team and industry events will be required.
We are a thriving company that offers its employees the security of working for a financially sound, market-leading, mapping technology company. Esri UK is an inclusive workplace. We take pride in our culture and recognise the value our people bring. We believe in creating a balanced and flexible work/life environment and invest in learning and development at all stages of an individual’s career. We believe in promoting from within and offer long term career opportunity in a successful, growing business.
- Pay Type Salary