Graduate Sales Development Representative
Kickstart a great new career with a financially sound, market-leading, mapping technology company. If you are internet savvy with good communications skills and looking for a role where you can make a difference, please apply today, and play a vital part in our internal sales teams’ success.
As one of our
- Support the team by generating business opportunities – don’t worry, we will train you in our proven processes to help you identify new business accounts
- Discover and find out more about new companies we should target
- Use existing and find new ways to source new business leads (including LinkedIn, email, and telephone campaigns)
- Help promote Esri UK webinars and sales and marketing campaigns, ensuring we maximize their potential
- Work with the team to prioritize which companies we should approach
- Be the “face” of our live chat, quickly responding to all enquiries and actively listening to ensure we understand customer needs
This would be a great career move if you:
- Would like to start (or grow) your career in a customer focused sales role that offers you the proven opportunity to progress
- Are a good communicator and can build great relationships with clients and colleagues
- Have excellent computer and internet skills
- Quickly understand and enjoy learning new technology
- Like the thrill of sourcing a good new business prospect
- Would love to help our friendly, supportive team achieve targets
- Have current unrestricted entitlement to work in the UK and are happy to undergo a basic security clearance
We are happy to consider applications with varying experience. Our Sales Development Representative role will be a great move if you already have some sales or customer service experience or are graduate calibre (a degree in a business or geography related subject whilst not essential, would be ideal). Some awareness of GIS and how it can help customers in the real-world whilst not essential would be an advantage.
be based some days per week in our offices in Aylesbury, close to the town centre and station, with free parking.
Esri UK are an equal opportunity employer - we recognise the importance and value of having a diverse and inclusive workforce and the benefits that this can bring to both our employees and our customers
- Pay Type Salary