£19,683 per annum (pro rata for part time)
18 hours per week
Closing Date: 5th July 2022
Are you an adaptable and IT savvy individual who thrives working and learning in a changeable environment? Are you a team player who excels at using your own initiative?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking a Quality Coordinator to join our team at Milestones Trust. The successful candidate will provide an efficient and professional support service to the Quality Team, based at Trust Office in Staple Hill, and comprising of Subject Matter Experts who support all Learning Disability and Mental Health services and projects across the Trust.
As Quality Coordinator you will support the work of the wider Quality team by ensuring that information is stored and used securely and appropriately, in a way that supports the team and enables colleagues to use the information as necessary, ensuring compliance with GDPR. For example, providing diary and schedule management support to the Head of Quality and Compliance, maintaining supervision schedules and scheduling, attending and taking minutes of Quality and Involvement meetings.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that quality monitoring and team support processes are run effectively and professionally.
- Monitoring rolling self-assessment, survey and audit schedules and completion with attention to time and accuracy and report concerns to HQC or Involvement Lead
- Liaising with other departments and external organisations to coordinate Ebe involvement in recruitment, training and quality checking
- Providing excellent customer service and maintain regular contact with Experts by Experience (people we support) to enable and support them to participate in training, recruitment and other paid activities work opportunities across the Trust
The successful Quality Coordinator will be:
- Educated to at least GCSE Level A-C or equivalent in Maths and English
- IT Competent with the ability and willingness to learn new IT systems
- Able to filter and data sort in Excel and be familiar with SharePoint, Assessnet and SQL
- Proactive, process driven, with an analytical approach to work
- Able to communicate effectively with staff and people we support
- Able to build productive working relationships and partnerships and enjoys supporting others
- Able to present clear, professional materials to suit different audiences, paying attention to detail
- Experienced in an administrative role supporting a team, including proficiency in the use of Word, Excel and proficiency in administrating electronic business systems / databases
In return, we are committed to rewarding you with a competitive pay and benefits package including:
- 30 days Annual Leave Entitlement
- Access to an Employee Discount Platform from Day 1, with discounts and cash back for hundreds of retailers.
- Refer a Friend Scheme earning you up to £750
- Company Pension
- Job Satisfaction
- Generous Occupational Maternity/Paternity pay
- Learning and development opportunities for you to build your career
- Health Cash Plan on completion of probation giving you access to a minimum of £695 cash back for health treatments e.g. Dental, Therapies, Optical, Maternity/Paternity, NHS Prescriptions etc.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within the Trust.
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Dru Phillips on 01179 709 322.
- Job Family Trust User
- Pay Type Salary
- Staple Hill, Bristol BS16 5EL, UK