£10.42 per hour + £500 Welcome Bonus*
Full and part time hours considered.
Are you interested in empowering people to live the lives they choose? We are looking for caring, open-minded people to join our team!
Bratchel Court is a busy supported living scheme, providing support to 4 individuals with a learning disability.
The people we support live in their own flats and our team offers individual, person centred support with household tasks, shopping, cooking, personal care and/or tenancy issues.
As a Support Worker, you will provide service users with the agreed necessary support to maximise their independence and to develop and maintain relationships, social and life skills and a positive self-image.
Part of your role will include researching and signposting to places or services that the individuals may be interested in going and generally helping them to live a fulfilling life.
The shift pattern will include some sleep-in shifts, day shifts and weekend working.
The successful Support Worker will be professional, supportive, respectful and creative. You will be flexible and able to work some unsocial hours, including evenings and weekends, work well both individually and as part of a team and have strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with team members and the people we support.
In return we offer excellent, high quality learning opportunities, including the opportunity to undertake a level 3 or 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care. Alongside this, other benefits include:
- 30 days Annual Leave Entitlement
- Access to an Employee Discount Platform from Day 1, with discounts and cash back for hundreds of retailers.
- Refer a Friend Scheme earning you up to £750
- Company Pension
- Job Satisfaction
- Generous Occupational Maternity/Paternity pay
- Learning and development opportunities for you to build your career
- Health Cash Plan on completion of probation giving you access to a minimum of £695 cash back for health treatments e.g. Dental, Therapies, Optical, Maternity/Paternity, NHS Prescriptions etc.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust.
For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Julie Wheaton on 07810447641.
This is an on-going advert and interviews will be held on an ad-hoc basis until sufficient applications have been received.
- Pay Type Salary
- Bratchel Court, Bratchel Court, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, United Kingdom