Maintenance - Maintenance and Grounds Assistant - MA1
Aftersales Maintenance Assistant
Camber Sands Holiday Park
Looking to step into a career with a little more life? Join the thriving holiday park industry as an Aftersales Maintenance Assistant and start creating amazing memories in an amazing setting that will leave you addicted to the ‘buzz’.
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
- Ensure all holiday homes available to purchase are snagged and repaired to a high standard
- Complete all checks prior to handover to customer
- Complete all maintenance requests detailed and agreed on handover form.
- Report any faults/hazards or irregularities
- Ensuring that all maintenance work carried out is in line with the Health & Safety policy.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with progression & development
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate £10.00
- Max Hiring Rate £10.00
- Camber Sands, Camber Sands, Rye, East Sussex, United Kingdom