Accommodation - Accommodation Experience Supervisor - HK1
Accommodation Experience Supervisor
Is it your time to shine? Join us as an Accommodation Experience Supervisor and make a real difference to our guests’ holidays. You’ll be a strong motivator who inspires and develops your team to deliver the highest of standards - always.
- Leading a team to deliver high accommodation standards through cleaning and maintenance
- Monitoring accommodation quality ensuring that the customer experience exceeds expectations and all operating standards are achieved
- Going the extra mile creating a clean and safe environment for everyone to enjoy.
- Controlling stock room management across all areas such as linen, inventory and equipment to ensure budgets are adhered to.
- Proactively support in the development of all accommodation team members, ensuring that any training requirements are met.
- Ensure that all new team members receive a high quality induction allowing them to excel in their roles.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date 22 April 2022
- Job End Date 14 November 2022
- Eyemouth, Eyemouth, Eyemouth, Scottish Borders, The, United Kingdom