Food and Beverage - Food and Beverage Assistant - Q01
Food & Beverage Assistant
Looking for a career with more fun? Join the thriving holiday park industry as a Food and Beverage Assistant In our Street Eats Venues and be the face and voice of Parkdean Resorts, engaging with our guests and offering a fantastic dining experience, whatever the weather!
Do you like street food?
Do you like putting smiles on other peoples faces?
Do you enjoy teamwork?
Do you get a buzz out of helping other people?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we are the place for you.
What you'll do:
- Firstly, you'll learn how to look after our guests
- Learn to make our signature messy street food
- Take guest experience from service to hospitality ensuring perfect products with exceptional service every time
- Be part of our family and create amazing memories for you and our guests
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to success
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with progression & development
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Apprenticeship
- Min Hiring Rate £9.50
- Max Hiring Rate £9.50
- Cayton Bay, Cayton Bay, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom