Owners - Owner Experience Assistant - OI2
Owner Experience Assistant
Are you a charismatic people person looking for a career with a little more life? Join us as an Owner Experience Assistant, where holiday home owner experience comes first and creating amazing memories is second nature.
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
- Provide clear, simple and regular communication to owners, support content to improve the owner’s website/community, newsletters and on park activity
- Support in the delivery of a wide range of owner events such as forums, drop ins, and social events
- Recognise dissatisfaction and ensure complaints and feedback are dealt with speedily and with empathy using appropriate feedback systems
- Promoting membership and loyalty schemes, demonstrating a clear understanding of the registration process and benefits
- To take payments and ensure all money is accounted for and stored in the correct place
- Provide information in regards to the park, entertainment schedule and local attractions.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date 09 May 2022
- Job End Date 06 November 2022
- Pendine Sands, Pendine Sands, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom