Holiday Sales - Receptionist - HS2
Are you a charismatic people person looking for a career with a little more life? Join us as a Receptionist, where guest experience & customer care comes first and creating amazing memories is second nature.
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
- Support on park “book before you leave” and upgrades
- To display a friendly, positive attitude to all customers at all times
- To ensure all guest enquiries, including telephone calls are answered efficiently
- To ensure that all administration work is kept up-to-date
- To operate tills as per company policy
- To promote sales within all departments on park
- To report any maintenance, structural and mechanical defects which may have an impact on operation.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate £9.79
- Max Hiring Rate £9.79
- Job Start Date 01 May 2022
- Job End Date 31 May 2022
- Sandford, Sandford, Wareham, Dorset, United Kingdom