Food and Beverage - Food and Beverage Assistant - Q01
Looking for a career with more fun? Join the thriving holiday park industry as a Food and Beverage Assistant and be the face and voice of Parkdean Resorts, engaging with our guests and offering a fantastic dining experience, whatever the weather!
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
Your Parkdean Perks:
· 50% off holidays at Parkdean Resorts
· 30% off on park spend
· 30% off food and drink
· Stand-by holidays at a discounted rate
· Incentives and competitions
· Development and progression
· Prepare the restaurant ready for exceptional guest experience
· Serve all guests and taking orders with a warm and welcoming smile
· Take payment for all food, drink and ancillary items and issue a receipt
· Ensure minimum waste and report any excess waste to the Manager or Supervisor
· Serve over 18’s only and if in any doubt, ask for ID.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all team members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Apprenticeship
- Job Start Date 09 May 2022
- Crimdon Dene, Crimdon Dene, Hartlepool, Durharn, United Kingdom