Maintenance - Maintenance and Grounds Assistant - MA1
Maintenance & Grounds Assistant
Pendine Sands Holiday Park
Looking to step into a career with a little more life? Join the thriving holiday park industry as a Maintenance and Grounds Assistant and start creating amazing memories in an amazing setting that will leave you addicted to the ‘buzz’.
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
- Ensure all areas are kept clear using equipment supplied in compliance with health & safety
- Complete all fencing, slabs and turfing and ensure all flower beds are planted and weeded
- Be responsible for the checking and changing of all hire fleet gas, as well delivery of gas for owners
- Report any faults/hazards or irregularities
- Carrying out fleet snagging and the maintenance of Holiday Home sales stock
- Ensuring that all maintenance work carried out is in line with the Health & Safety policy.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with progression & development
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pendine Sands, Pendine Sands, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom