Security - Security Officer - SE1
Are you a people person, passionate about keeping others safe? Join us as a Security Officer where guest safety is your priority. You’ll be a keen observer, making sure our guests feel secure in their home away from home.
You’ll need to hold a current SIA or Door Supervisors licence.
- Maintaining a security presence onsite at all times being vigilant, proactive and responsive
- Acting as a Door Supervisor within the licensed premises, and a security warden outside the licensed premises
- Responding to all emergency calls
- To provide on-site information and local information to team and customers
- Supporting other park departments within operational guidelines
- Providing the very best in customer service.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with progression & development
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate £9.70
- Max Hiring Rate £9.70
- Sunnydale, Sunnydale, Louth, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom