Food and Beverage - Food and Beverage Assistant - Q01
Food & Beverage Assistant
Lower Hyde & Landguard
Looking for a career with more fun? Join the thriving holiday park industry as a Food and Beverage Assistant and be the face and voice of Parkdean Resorts, engaging with our guests and offering a fantastic dining experience, whatever the weather!
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
- Preparing the restaurant ready for exceptional guest experience
- Serving all guests and taking orders with a warm and welcoming smile
- Taking payment for all food, drink and ancillary items and issue a receipt
- Ensuring minimum waste and report any excess waste to the Manager or Supervisor
- Serving only over 18’s and if any doubt ask for ID.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with progression & development
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Apprenticeship
- Min Hiring Rate £9.70
- Max Hiring Rate £9.70
- Lower Hyde, Lower Hyde, Shanklin, Isle of Wight, United Kingdom