Owners - Guest Experience Advisor - HH1
Guest Experience Advisor
Are you a fun loving people person looking for a career with a little more life? Join us as a Guest Experience Advisor, where guest experience comes first and creating amazing memories is second nature.
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
- Ensure that holiday accommodation meets and exceeds customer expectations and constantly review accommodation ensuring any issues are fed back to relevant departments
- Ensure that the reception area is customer focused and that all point of sale materials including flyers and promotions are correct, maintained and up to date
- Ensure that all communication lines, telephones & operational hours are managed and handled in a timely manner
- Provide excellent customer service and care
- Work in collaboration with all park teams and central support to ensure all standards across all areas are operating at a high level and offering a great service to customers.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate £9.30
- Max Hiring Rate £9.50
- Job End Date 31 October 2022
- Lizard Point, Lizard Point, Helston, Cornwall, United Kingdom