Sports and Leisure - Activities Experience Assistant - SP3
Activities Experience Assistant
Fancy jumping into a career with more fun? Join the thriving holiday park industry as an Activities Experience Assistant and play a crucial role in the exciting new development for Parkdean Resorts, Springboard!
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
- Supporting the daily operation of
- Ensuring a safe and enjoyable environment for our customers
- Ensuring that daily operation of the pool and activities is carried out in line with standard policies and procedures
- Ensuring that activity areas and equipment are maintained to a high standard
- Maximising activity opportunities, up selling and product knowledge
- Being responsible for first aid requirements, including reporting accidents and incidents to the management team.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with progression & development
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date 23 May 2022
- Job End Date 31 October 2022
- Southview, Southview, Skegness, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom