Holiday Home Sales - Holiday Home Sales Advisor - HH1
Holiday Home Sales Advisor
Whitley Bay Holiday Park
Are you ready to change your life? Join us as a Holiday Home Sales Advisor and make people’s holiday home ownership dreams come true, creating amazing memories along the way.
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
- Creating and following up on new and existing leads, ensuring the customer database is regularly updated
- Generating leads using Social Media, local business partnerships and previous customer contacts
- Following a structured sales process, ensuring customers are given relevant, factual information to make a decision on purchasing that is right for them as well as the business
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
- Holiday Home Sales Academy
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Salary
- Whitley Bay, Whitley Bay, Whitley Bay, North Tyneside, United Kingdom