Group Finance - Group Tax Manager - AC1
Looking to create amazing memories at work? An opportunity has arisen at our support office for a Group Tax Manager to join our family.
- Overall day to day management of tax compliance.
- Responsibility for indirect and direct tax returns being delivered on time and accurately.
- Calculation of tax provisions and associated notes for inclusion in the statutory financial statements, with support from external advisors.
- Calculation of detailed corporate tax forecasts, and advising the business of future tax-saving opportunities.
- Management of tax compliance budget, including advisors as appropriate.
- Development, publication and review of regular performance measures with regards tax efficiency and compliance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate £55,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate £80,000.00
- Central Support Office - Newcastle, Central Support, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom