Sports and Leisure - Pool and Activities Assistant - SP2
Pool & Activities Assistant
Time for work? Time for fun! Join the thriving holiday park industry as a Pool and Activities Assistant and create amazing memories at work, all while keeping our holidaymakers and holiday home owners safe.
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
Your Parkdean Perks:
·50% off holidays at Parkdean Resorts
·30% off on park spend
·30% off food and drink
·Stand-by holidays at a discounted rate
·Incentives and competitions
·Development and progression
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for our owners, holidaymakers, and teammates
- Provide an enjoyable experience for our guests in line with company polices
- Ensure that Pool areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness
- Be responsible for First aid requirements, including reporting accidents and incidents to the management team.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all team members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Travel Required Yes
- Job Start Date 20 May 2022
- Camber Sands, Camber Sands, Rye, East Sussex, United Kingdom