Food and Beverage - Chef - Q01
Are you ready to serve up an amazing experience? Join us as a Chef and fall in love with the buzz of a busy Parkdean Resorts kitchen. From prep to plate, you’ll be highly organised, working at pace to serve our guests amazing memories.
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
- Assist the Head Chef in providing the highest standard of cooking and service in all areas
- Take deliveries and store food items
- Complete temperature checks
- Adhere to all menus and portion control, recording all waste
- Work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, teammates, customers and general public at all times
- Report accidents, incidents and hazards regarding Health & Safety
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 50% discount on holidays for you
- 25% discount on holidays for friends & family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
- Kitchen Academy Apprenticeship
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Hourly
- Skipsea Sands, Skipsea Sands, Skipsea, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom