Group Finance - Group Financial Accountant - AC2
Newcastle upon Tyne
Looking to create amazing memories at work? An opportunity has arisen at our support office for a Group Financial Accountant to join our family.
- Preparing the monthly financial accounts pack including control of month end group finance team routine.
- Management of the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations routine and production of monthly Balance Sheet review document including key highlights for escalation.
- Accounting for and reporting on Balance Sheet areas including investments, goodwill, inter-company balances, finance costs, and equity.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly Board reports particularly on working capital management and balance sheet analysis.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts under IFRS for group and all subsidiary companies (currently 30 companies).
- Preparation for external audit, provision of information to auditors and key liaison point with external audit team.
- Balance sheet and cashflow forecasting and budgeting.
- Assistance in preparation of reporting to investors.
- Involvement in other Group Finance projects including acquisitions, integration projects etc.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate £35,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate £45,000.00
- Central Support Office - Newcastle, Central Support, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom