Accommodation - Accommodation Cleaner - HK1
Is it your time to shine? Join us as an Accommodation Cleaner and make a real difference to people’s holidays. You’ll know our caravans back to front and inside out, ensuring our guests’ environment is shiny and tidy.
No experience? No worries! As long as you bring the passion and the Parkdean FUN, we’ll provide you with all the tools you need to succeed.
- Deliver a high-quality accommodation experience and great first impression
- Go the extra mile to create a clean and safe environment.
- Working within a large team to complete cleaning requirements in a timely manner,
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date 16 May 2022
- Job End Date 31 October 2022
- Looe Bay, Looe Bay, Looe, Cornwall, United Kingdom