Accounts Receivable - Finance Officer - AC4 (6m FTC)
Newcastle upon Tyne
Looking to create amazing memories at work? An opportunity has arisen at our support office for a Finance Officer to join our family.
- Process high volume transactions with speed, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Delivery of core tasks as per the service level agreement and standard task time.
- Perform reconciliations, including investigation and resolution of variances, liaising with 3rd parties as required within required deadlines.
- Ensure unallocated receipts / payments or credit /debit balances are reviewed and cleared in a timely manner.
- Work as a team to deliver departmental Key Performance Indicators and targets.
- Build highly effective working relationships with other departments to maintain the highest level of service to our customers.
- Identify barriers to achieving targets and collaborate in problem solving sessions in order to remove those barriers.
- Identify new and improved ways of working to drive efficiency and effectiveness, eliminating non-value added tasks to create capacity for value added ones.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate £18,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate £23,000.00
- Central Support Office - Newcastle, Central Support, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom