Food and Beverage - Bars Supervisor - Q01
Our Food & Beverage teams play a pivotal role in enhancing the experience of our guests who choose to eat and drink in our venues. Your positive approach and manner means our guests have a seamless and hassle free experience at all times. This role is for a Admin assistantso you will be based in the f&b area but the main focus of the job will be to complete daily paperwork organize paper work and file and put away correctly
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Promoting sales within the department to ensure maximum sales potential.
- Working between the bars and food areas to ensure customer service expectations are achieved and/or exceeded.
- Keeping all venues, storage and public areas, including cellars, clean and tidy and to ensure stock rotation is effectively carried out.
- Carrying out stock takes on the Bar and regularly monitor wastage and carry out action plans
- Ensuring staff prepare the bar/club ready for service.
- Ensuring licensing regulations and company policy are adhered to at all times.
- Ensuring security of stock and cash at all times.
- Directing and coordinating all stock control/rotation and cash handling systems in relation to retail areas and action where needed.
- Covering for the duty manager when required.
The successful person will have:
- Strong operational track record within Retail with a sound knowledge of Food and Beverage
- Experience managing a team successfully
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands on, can do attitude
- Be customer focusedand work well under pressure
- Flexible approach to working hours
- A valid Personal Licence and a L2 certificate in Food Hygiene (Desirable)
- Pay Type Hourly
- Camber Sands, Camber Sands, Rye, East Sussex, United Kingdom