Applications - Web Development Manager - IT3
Web Development Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne
Looking to create amazing memories at work? An opportunity has arisen at our support office for a Web Development Manager to join our family.
- Provision of management to the Platforms & Integrations Team
- Provision of leadership to the team responsible for providing support and development of Web and SQL based solutions and AIS based integrations
- Producing clear management information on the performance of the team
- Accountable for the workload planning and resource allocation, working with the Planning & Governance team to ensure that prioritised deliverables are resourced within budget / headcount
- Producing and managing personal development plans for all established members of the team
- Deliver a continuous improvement plan, recognising innovation and opportunities
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Salary
- Central Support Office - Newcastle, Central Support, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom