Applications - Web Developer - IT1
Newcastle upon Tyne
Looking to create amazing memories at work? An opportunity has arisen at our support office for a Web Developer to join our family.
- Responsible for corporate Web app development, enhancements and issue resolution
- Interpret internal customer requirements, producing technical specifications, development of specified enhancements, test plans and evidence of testing.
- Investigate, resolve and document bugs and faults that arise.
- Building and enhancing integrations, utilising the corporate integration platform and, where appropriate, Web API’s
- Ensure that coding standards are followed in own code development and in peer reviews
- Document solutions, provide progress reports, and perform solution review and peer feedback.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate £40,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate £40,000.00
- Central Support Office - Newcastle, Central Support, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom