Sports and Leisure - Assistant Pool and Activities Manager - SP2
Assistant Pool & Activities Manager
Warmwell Holiday Park
Ready to jump into an amazing new career? Join us in a supporting role as a Assistant Pool and Activities Manager and create amazing memories for our guests, our people, and you.
- Supporting the daily operation of the Sports & Leisure department by ensuring compliance to all policies and procedures
- Keeping to company policy and ensuring a safe and enjoyable environment for our customers whilst in the swimming pool through lifeguarding
- Ensuring that daily operation of the pool and activities is carried out in line with standard policies and procedures
- Leading and motivating the team to ensure all jobs are completed to the highest standard
- Carrying out additional training with the team to ensure high standards are maintained
- Supporting the department management team in driving the success of the department against all targets.
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 50% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with progression & development
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate £22,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate £22,000.00
- Warmwell, Warmwell, Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom