Central Guest Experience Support - Holiday Sales Advisor - HS5 - 12 month FTC
Holiday Sales Advisor
Newcastle upon Tyne
We are delighted to be recruiting talented Holiday Sales Advisors with strong customer service skills into our expanding and highly ambitious Travel Sales and Service Centre in Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of a team to deliver sales targets in the area of Holiday Hire, Sub Hire, Touring & Camping and holiday extras
- Focusing on the achievement of individual targets in conversion and revenue
- Having the ability to identify sales opportunities to customers on each and every contact
- Proactively cross sell and up sell on all contacts
- Taking ownership of performance and always seek ways to improve and deliver results
- Striving to achieve the quality assurance benchmarks set for the holiday sales team in line with company standards and expectations
- Taking reasonable care to action transactions of bookings and fulfil service requirement utilising the reservation systems and processes in place
- Keeping well informed of all 69 Parkdean Resorts holiday parks products and services to enable you to match the needs of our customers
- Offering flexibility to perform across a variety of contact mediums
- Taking part in educational visits to the Parks as and when required
- Supporting on park promotions as required including group opportunities and touring and camping
- Regularly take part in coaching session’s and one to one development to improve call handling, system skills and procedural issues across the contact centre
- Taking part in regular product and sales training in order to increase knowledge and expertise in Parkdean Resorts.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a sales or service environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Passion for delivering quality work, resilience and self-motivation
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!
Quick interviews slots available!
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate £19,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate £19,000.00
- Central Support Office - Newcastle, Central Support, Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom