Sports and Leisure - lifeguard supervisor - SP2
lifeguard supervisor - SP2
Ensure the safety and enjoyment of guests in the department by leading the day to day operation of the swimming pool and ancillary areas.
· Maintain a safe and secure environment for our owners, holiday makers and team members.
· Support the daily operation of the Sports & Leisure department by ensuring compliance to all Policies and procedures.
· Ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for our customers whilst in the swimming pool through lifeguarding to the highest possible standard in line with polices that are in place.
· Ensure that daily operation of the pool and activities is carried out in line with standard policies and procedures.
· Lead the team on a daily basis to ensure that all jobs are completed to the highest standard.
· Assist in maintaining and exceeding department standards set out by park General Manager.
· Carry out additional training with the team, when required, to ensure high standards are maintained.
· Support the department management team in driving the success of the department against all targets.
· Proactively maintain high levels of engagement by; celebrating success and achievement, seeking out personal development opportunities and meeting all training requirements.
· Help maintain the good working order of all pool, plant and activity equipment through correct use, reporting to management any issues or concerns.
· Build inter-department relations on park to ensure the smoothest operation.
· On occasion you may be asked to perform additional duties or duties not related to your role after appropriate training has been given.
· Maximise retail opportunities utilising stock displays, up selling and product knowledge.
· Assist with the management of all stock including; Security, stock counts and ordering
· Work in a safe manner at all times to safeguard your own Health and safety and that of all colleagues, customers and visitors, in line with company Health and Safety policies.
· Hold a current NPLQ (Prefable)
· Have previous experience operating a Sports & leisure programme
· Hold a current Pool Plant Operations qualification. (Training can be provided)
· Experience in leading/supervising a team.
· Experience in working successfully as part of a wider team.
· Strong communication and influencing skills
· Achievement focussed
· Customer Focussed
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Min Hiring Rate £10.50
- Max Hiring Rate £10.50
- Job Start Date 14 June 2022
- Job End Date 21 November 2022
- Pendine Sands, Pendine Sands, Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire, United Kingdom