Food and Beverage - Complex Manager - Q01
White Cross Bay
Are you as addicted to the holiday park buzz as we are? Join us as a Complex Manager and create amazing memories at work. Our managers are smooth operators and great role models, providing a seamless and memorable experience for our guests.
- Recruiting, inspiring, developing and motivating team members to maximise efficiency and customer experience
- Achieving set budgets and margins for all areas of food and beverage operations and ensure that stock, costs and overheads are controlled in line with the company requirements
- Regularly review and develop retail areas to maximise sales and introduce and implement promotions as required
- Promoting all sales in line with company requirements and manage all promotional and marketing activity within the operations
- Completing weekly food and bar stock takes, report on results and take appropriate action
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with development & progression
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate £30,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate £30,000.00
- White Cross Bay, White Cross Bay, Windermere, Cumbria, United Kingdom