Sports and Leisure - Lifeguard - SP2
Time for work? Time for fun! Join the thriving holiday park industry as a Lifeguard and create amazing memories for our guests and you.
Our Lifeguards must holda current NPLQ Lifeguard qualification. If you’re passionate about starting your lifeguard career with us, we will provide you the training and qualification required.
- Ensure the safety of the public at all times
- Taking responsible for first aid when and wherever required
- Carrying out water and chemical tests as required
- Undertaking continuous relevant training in relation to customer care, health & safety, pool plant & lifesaving skills
- Taking responsibility for cash and stock as required
- Assisting and supervising guests in the ancillary areas i.e., changing rooms, sauna, solarium, gym
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all Team Members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out.
At Parkdean Resorts we don’t leave unforgettable moments to chance.
We pitch in, we work hard, and we grow, challenging and inspiring each other to make great things happen every, single, day. We’re the people people, Parkdean people - we’re family, creating amazing memories together.
What we live by & what we look for:
Care | we care about our guests, our people and our communities.
Pace | we make great things happen, making the most of every minute.
Difference | we celebrate difference and encourage each other to be ourselves.
Belonging | we’re family, offering a home away from home where people feel safe.
Value | we value all.
- 25% discount on holidays for friends, family & you
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- 30% off food & drink
- Clear career pathways, with progression & development
- In house incentives & competitions
Creating amazing memories is in our DNA – is it in yours?
- Pay Type Hourly
- Romney Sands, Romney Sands, New Romney, Kent, United Kingdom