Registered Nurse - Days
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a company that genuinely cares about YOU? Then read on to find out about a career with Silverline Care.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Silverline team. We know you will deliver the best possible care for our residents and in return we will take care of you.
Benefits we offer to you:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced Night rate
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Funding and Support through NVQ/SVQ qualifications
- Opportunities for further development and career progression
- Free DBS/PVG check
- Free uniform
- Free NMC Revalidation
- Free Blue Light Discount Card
- Reward and Recognition strategy
- Annual awards ceremony and prizes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free E-learning and online library of online course for continuous professional development
Travel Allowance up to £1000 per year
- £500 per year for full time
- £250 per year for part time
- Extra £500 per year when supporting over 200 hours across our other homes
The role of a Registered Nurse within the Care Home involves:
- Ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is maintained at the highest possible standard.
- Completing physical/psychological assessments of new resident son admission.
- Creating individualised care plans for residents.
- Updating care plans daily.
- Safely administering and recording of medication.
- Liaising effectively with external suppliers and health care providers.
- Monitoring and developing performance of care staff.
- Ensuring effective rotas are in place.
The role also requires you to:
- Register with the relevant professional bodies.
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
Essential candidate criteria:
- Current NMC registration
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Beeches Care Home, 320 Beacon Road, Bradford, Bradford, United Kingdom