Associate Practitioner - Nights
Associate Nurse Practitioner
Are you a kind and caring person? Are you looking for an opportunity to give back to others? Do you lead by example? Then the role of Associate Nurse Practitioner is the perfect role for you.
We are recruiting for an Associate Nurse Practitioner to join our team. We know how much of a difference you will make to our residents’ lives and in return, we will try to do the same for you.
Benefits we offer to you:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced Night rate
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Funding and Support through NVQ/SVQ qualifications
- Opportunities for further development and career progression – Nursing Associate Programme
- Free DBS/PVG checks
- Free uniform
- Free Blue Light Discount Card
- Reward and Recognition strategy
- Annual awards ceremony and prizes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend scheme
The role of an Associate Nurse Practitioner involves:
- Conducting robust management audits and following up actions
- Ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents is maintained at the highest possible standard.
- Ensuring individualised care plans for residents are kept up to date.
- Liaising effectively with external suppliers and health care providers.
- Providing effective day to day management of care/agency staff.
- Ensuring effective rotas are in place.
This role also requires you to:
- Register with the relevant professional bodies.
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses
- NVQ/SVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management Health & Social Care
- Pay Type Hourly
- Chestnut Lodge Care Home, Shakespeare Close, Bradford, Bradford, United Kingdom