Care Assistant - Nights
Are you a kind and caring person? Are you looking for an opportunity to give back to others? Do you lead by example? Then the role of Care Assistant is the perfect role for you.
We are recruiting for a Care Assistant to join our team. We know how much of a difference you will make to our residents’ lives and in return, we will try to do the same for you.
Benefits we offer to you:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced Night rate
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Funding and Support through NVQ/SVQ qualifications
- Opportunities for further development and career progression – Nursing Associate Programme
- Free DBS/PVG checks
- Free uniform
- Free Blue Light Discount Card
- Reward and Recognition strategy
- Annual awards ceremony and prizes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend scheme
The role of a Care Assistant involves:
- Ensuring the highest levels of care are maintained by supporting and assisting our residents, when required, for their personal care with washing, toileting, dressing, undressing, as well as all other aspects of their daily living
- Assisting our residents who have limited mobility, making the best use of aids provided
- Assisting in the delivery of care for our residents at the end of their lives as well as those who have progressive illnesses
- Observing care planning needs for our residents and completing daily records on our electronic care planning system
- Assisting in social activities by interacting with our residents and helping them continue with hobbies and activities
- Escorting our residents to and from the Care Home for appointments
This role also requires you to:
- Register with the relevant professional bodies.
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
- Participate in relevant NVQ training to achieve required qualifications
- Pay Type Hourly
- Springhill Care Home, 80 Portland Road, East Ayrshire, East Ayrshire, United Kingdom