Senior Care Assistant - Days
Senior Care Assistant
Are you a kind and caring person? Are you looking for an opportunity to give back to others? Do you lead by example? Then the role of Senior Care Assistant is the perfect role for you.
We are recruiting for a Senior Care Assistant to join our team. We know how much of a difference you will make to our residents’ lives and in return, we will try to do the same for you.
Benefits we offer to you:
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced Night rate
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Funding and Support through NVQ/SVQ qualifications
- Opportunities for further development and career progression – Nursing Associate Programme
- Free DBS/PVG checks
- Free uniform
- Free Blue Light Discount Card
- Reward and Recognition strategy
- Annual awards ceremony and prizes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a friend scheme
The role of a Senior Care Assistant involves:
- Ensuring a high standard of care is always delivered to residents.
- Providing support to the Nurse in Charge and/or Home Manager.
- Supervising Care Assistants and acting as a mentor.
- Liaising with residents’ relatives.
- Assisting in the planning and monitoring of residents’ care.
- Adhering to Health and Safety requirements.
- Safely administering and recording of medication.
- Assisting in the delivery of care for our residents.
This role also requires you to:
- Register with the relevant professional bodies.
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
- Complete mandatory training days and online courses.
- Hold relevant SVQ/NVQ Level 3 qualification
- Pay Type Hourly
- Chestnut Lodge Care Home, Shakespeare Close, Bradford, Bradford, United Kingdom