The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining and supporting all production, ancillary, facility equipment and systems and performing a variety of maintenance duties, ensuring maximum facility uptime to meet production goals while a safe operation.
- Providing maintenance support for manufacturing operations.
- Applying facility safe work policies and practices.
- Performing routine equipment repairs and preventive maintenance activities.
- Operating equipment such as hoists, man-lifts, rigging equipment, and forklifts to complete mechanical installations.
- Collaboratively working with other maintenance employees, management personnel, production operators, engineers, and contractors.
- Following work plans and schedules.
- Work required rotational weekend on-call duties.
- Work in high places and confined spaces.
- Lift 50 lbs. throughout an eight (8) hour shift.
Job Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with, understanding, maintaining, and repairing mechanical components e.g.: rotating equipment inspection and assessment, coupling/pulley alignment, belt tensioning and alignment.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working with, understanding, maintaining, and repairing mechanical pumps and seals, valves, and bearings.
- Minimum of one (1) year of mechanical troubleshooting (valves, motors, pumps, etc.) experience in a manufacturing or military environment.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Special Needs/ Special Skills/Other
- Associate degree in Industrial Technology, Plant Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance or related field.
- Two (2) or more years of experience working with, understanding and maintaining industrial equipment.
- Two (2) or more years of experience with lubrication handling and applications.
- Two (2) or more years of experience with installation, and preventive maintenance in a manufacturing environment ,.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in laser alignment or Predictive Maintenance Programs.
- Will be clean shaven for respirator fit.
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required to submit an application for employment through our career site, be at least 18 years or age, willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process, as well as additional periodic background checks as required by the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) or regulations adopted by the Department of Homeland Security or other regulatory agencies. Candidates are required to have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States. This company participates in E-Verify. For additional details, click HERE.
If currently an employee of the Company, you must have satisfactory work performance. Disclaimer: We are not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to an employee about this position. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee of the Company via email, the Internet or in any other form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of the Company; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by the Company as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.
- Job Family Engineering
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $28.00
- Max Hiring Rate $35.00
- Conway, NC 27820, USA