Information Technology Director
Previan is a leading industrial technology group focused on advanced diagnostic technologies to ensure the health of infrastructure and critical assets. The Group serves customers globally in markets such as Aerospace, Civil Infrastructures, Energy, Mining, Power Generation, and Rail. Our solutions promote the safety of people, the protection of the environment, and the productivity of assets in industries the world counts on every day. This empowers our customers to meet and exceed their safety and regulatory requirements and achieve their Environmental, Social and Governance goals.
We employ over 1,500 people throughout 32 offices worldwide and serves clients in more than 110 countries.
- Participate in the development and execution of the IT master plan for technological transformation projects and lead large-scale projects;
- Define, develop and maintain an operational and efficient structure of the IT department;
- Ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of existing infrastructure/systems through preventive maintenance and continuous improvement of platforms;
- Prepare and control IT budgets, as well as the overall estimate of the project portfolio, and ensure that they respect the goals, objectives and defined guidelines;
- Support the IT team in place and participate in daily activities;
- Use best practices, techniques and tools related to planning, executing and managing projects, tracking deliverables and on-going milestones, communication and key performance measures;
- Use industry key performance indicators to continuously assess the value and performance of the services delivered by the team;
- Coordinate and oversee the execution of the IT operating model by the business units;
- Create processes and standards for systems support;
- Participate in the identification of training needs and the development of training programs;
- Ensure a technological watch in the field of the digital transformation of organizations, and work together with the management team and each of the team leaders in order to identify the relevant digital development opportunities, and contribute to facilitating the management and acceptance of the changes required.
- A university degree in computer science or related field;
- A master's degree in computer science is preferred;
- Evidence of continuous education, such as certifications, is desirable;
- At least five years of management experience in an IT environment;
- Solid working knowledge of computer operations and systems;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong leadership and project management skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible working hours;
- Telecommuting available;
- Competitive market based compensation structure;
- Comprehensive group insurance and a competitive RRSP matching program;
- Reimbursement for professional memberships;
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities.
- Workspaces in an illuminated and modern work environment;
- An on-site gym with lunchtime classes in yoga and circuit training;
- Affordable catering service with employer contribution;
- Parking and electrical charging station;
- Regular activities organized by the Social Club.
- Job Family Corpo - IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Québec, Québec, Canada, 3425 rue Pierre-Ardouin, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada