NDT Global er en del av Previan, en raskt voksende og innovativ industriteknologigruppe med fokus på avanserte diagnostiske teknologier for å overvåke verdens infrastrukturhelse. Konsernet betjener ressurser, store ingeniørfirmaer og serviceselskaper globalt i markeder som luftfart, infrastruktur, energi, gruvedrift, kraftproduksjon og jernbane. Previan mener at fremme av vitenskap og teknologi via sensorer, maskinvare, robotikk og programvare gjør verden mer produktiv og tryggere for mennesker, næringsliv og natur. Selskapet sysselsetter over 1300 personer fordelt på 28 kontorer over hele verden og betjener kunder i mer enn 110 land.
The accounting function for NDT Global is key pillar within the business and the finance groups for both NDT Global & the wider Eddyfi/NDT. With ambitious growth plans, Eddyfi/NDT and NDT Global are at a critical juncture in their transformational journey. The role of the Director Accounting is to lead and develop the accounting function for NDT Global, building out key financial process, robust controls, and a high functioning team, ensuing a strong foundation to support the business and its growth objectives. The Director Accounting will be a core member of the senior management team within the Global Finance organization.
- Build a strong global accounting group, leading, mentoring and developing the team to ensure success in achieving the organization's finance transformation agenda.
- Build strong working relationships with the business, the wider NDT Global finance team, the Eddyfi/NDT Group Finance team and other finance groups across the organization.
- Critically review all finance processes and procedures, optimizing processes in line with industry best practices and harnessing technology where appropriate to create efficiencies and capacity for value-add activities.
- Ensure appropriate accounting policies and procedures are in place for the division, ensuring their effective operation and compliance with overall Eddyfi/NDT global accounting policies. Provide leadership to the business on technical accounting matters.
- Ultimate responsibility for the timely closing of the NDT Global financials on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, ensuring the overall integrity of the financial statements, to include insightful commentary on major movements and the full reconciliation and aging of balance sheet positions.
- Lead the accounting team on all group reporting obligations, including the monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidation and accounting pack submissions for the division.
- Oversee the annual audit engagement with the external auditors to ensure audit requirements are met in a timely and efficient manner, together with the management of all local audits and statutory financial statement filings.
- Develop and implement effective internal controls and an appropriate risk management framework for the division. Monitor compliance and liaise directly with the Group Internal Audit function on all reviews, ensuring timely resolution of any audit findings.
- Ownership of all taxation matters for the division including tax provisioning, tax compliance and liaising closely with the Group taxation team on all tax planning matters.
- Work closely with the wider business and finance teams, leveraging business intelligence to produce process improvements and enhanced regional reporting within the organization.
- Manage the accounting due diligence on prospective acquisitions as appropriate.
- Ownership for the finance integration of new acquisitions into the division, including integrating the new acquiree onto NDT Global's financial systems, processes, and control framework.
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as required.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with minimum 10 years post qualification experience.
- Prior working knowledge of delivering IFRS financials is essential.
- Understanding & working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley or other internal control framework.
- Experience of FRS102 preferable but not required.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced multi-national environment.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- First rate analytical capabilities.
- Ability to deal with non-routine problems, ability to establish priorities.
- Ability to anticipate financial information needs and fulfill requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work within limited time constraints.
- Jobbgruppe NDT-G - ACCOUNTING
- Lønnstype Lønn
- NDT Global Dublin, One Swift Square, Santry Demesne Dublin, D09 A0E4, Ireland, Santry Demesne, Dublin, Irland